Peaks, Paddles & Pedals is a trading name of Peaks, Paddles & Pedals LLP
- Bookings are not confirmed until a 20% deposit has been received with full payment due 14 days before the start of your booking date.
- We strongly recommend that you take out personal insurance.
- In the event of a cancellation on our behalf for any unforeseen reasons, We will aim to reschedule for a mutually convenient date within the next three months, if this is not possible then a refund of 100% of payments made to us will be offered.
- Any cancellation must be notified in writing by the person who made the booking. If you cancel your course/trip our terms are below:
- More than 2 weeks prior to the start of your course/trip, you will only be charged an admin fee of your deposit of 20%
- 2-1weeks you will receive a refund of 50% of the total cost of your course if you have paid this already.
- 0-1weeks you will receive 0%of the total cost of your course.
- Your rental equipment is used at your own risk. We provide relevant safety equipment (Buoyancy Aids) which is stored, tested and checked in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Failure to properly use safety equipment can cause serious injury or death.
- It is recommended to use all equipment under supervision of a qualified instructor or coach. If you decide not to use a qualified instructor or coach, it is recommended to take some coaching/instruction before your trip to ensure appropriate knowledge of safety and use of equipment.
3. Medical and General Wellbeing
- It is reminded that you will require at least a reasonable level of fitness to use this equipment, it is the responsibility of the participants to make sure they are fit enough to use the equipment. If it’s unclear of the fitness required please get in touch.
4. Confidentiality and Data Protection.
- Any information entrusted with us, through medical declarations or legal guardian consent forms, will only be shared with those necessary to maximise your safety.
- Any information provided on these forms will only be kept until the end of your booking. The only exception to this, is if it forms part of the evidence relating to an incident. At which point it will be retained with the incident report under Health and Safety Executive Guidance and General Data Protection Regulations.