Our Essential Skills for the Hills events are aimed at anyone who wants to improve their basic navigation skills whilst enjoying a wilderness experience.
- We will meet the morning of the first day to discuss equipment, food, weather, locations and what to expect, Tiso stocks everything you could need that you don’t already have.
- We will aim to get out as quickly as possible to go through some basic navigation skills and learn about Scotland’s access.
- We will return to the café for an afternoon debrief and group planning session.
- Day 2 we will meet and follow the plan made the night before.
What We Supply:
- Paper Maps
- Qualified guide
- A marvelous mountain experience
What You Need To Bring:
- A map case and compass
- A bag to carry everything (25L-40L walking appropriate rucksack)
- Lunches and snacks
- Clothes and spare layers. No Cotton.
- A full set of Waterproofs
**This is not an overnight course and Accommodation is not provided with it.*
© True Adventure Scotland 2020