Our Canoe Expedition Skills events are aimed at anyone who wants to expand their wilderness experience with time on the water and overnight adventures. The only requirement is a sense of adventure and to be confident in water with a Buoyancy Aid on.
- We will meet the morning of the first day to discuss equipment, food, weather, locations and what to expect, Tiso stocks everything you could need that you don’t already have.
- We will aim to get out as quickly as possible to load boats and start paddling after we have had a meet and greet and brief of the plans for the adventure.
- We will camp out that night and then complete our journey the following day.
What We Supply:
- Technical Equipment- Buoyancy Aid, Paddles, Helmets, Dry Barrels and Boats
- Camping Equipment available as an extra
- Expedition Dinner and Breakfast
- Qualified guide
- A wonderful wilderness experience
What You Need To Bring:
- What You Need To Bring:
- Tent (1-2 man 2-3 season per one person, however you can share if you wish), Sleeping Bag (2-3 season to keep you warm), Sleeping Mat (inflatable mats are highly recommended for ease of packing
- Stove, Gas and Cooking Pans
- Lunches and snacks
- Clothes- No Cotton.
We a recommend a hold all to carry everything in between the car and boats, but we will give you a waterproof barrel for the trip. if you have your own dry bags you are more than welcome to bring them along.
© True Adventure Scotland 2020